12 May 2011

A Word Of Warning

If you find yourself looking at these and thinking, "Yes, indeed. And a pipe, too," you are done. You are finished. Your time here is up. You have marked yourself as being worthy of retrospective abortion.

And you know what? As if the whole stupid brand and bunny and that idiot Hefner weren't enough, I find myself being creeped-out in a whole new way. I've always hated the word 'panties' and the people who say it even more, but I reckon 'lounge pant' is taking a shot at the title. I need to go and have a shower now.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to ask what you wanted for your birthday but nevermind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooby wrote that he was going to ask me what I wanted for my birthday, but never mind. Then blogspot went mental for about 12 hours, removed the last post and when it went back up, no comments. I guess I'll go and log on to the PS3 network and then do some internet banking...

    ReplyDelete