28 July 2009

Let's Go Play With The Lego


Jealousy is an ugly emotion. Too much of it can give you cancer. If I’m not right about that, I should be. If I had to give jealousy a flavour, it would be acidic razor blades. If I had to give it a sound, it would be fingernails being dragged across a sunburnt blackboard.

I’m fortunate because I don’t get jealous very often – but when I do… man, I gets a little mean. Right at this moment, James May (from the proper, English Top Gear) makes me want to kick puppies. Sure, I'd only kick evil puppies with spikes on them... but still.

When he’s not doing Top Gear stuff, he’s lollygagging around doing wine tours in France or docos of the 20th century with emphasis on locomotives and aeroplanes. The last thing I heard he was up to, though, broke the biscuit.

He’s had 3 million Lego bricks delivered to a vineyard in Surrey, where he’s going to build a life-size, working, Lego house.

My only solace (and it’s a small, yappy, lap-type-solace) is that the name of the place in Surrey, is Dorking.

Dorking. Yeah suck on that, you, you... ahhhh I can't. It's no good. God-speed, you lucky bastard!

2 comments:

  1. But will he be putting a working lego roadster in his lego garage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're going the whole hog, don't you go with a space-Lego-fire-engine hybrid, or something along those line?

    I will get my Bionicle Manservant to look into it.

    ReplyDelete