30 March 2010

Box Of Uncommon Genius


(There are certain people I know, who enjoy the 'science' of hair-colouring and the 'physics' defying make-up that's advertised, a whole lot. This one's for you.)


The things I don’t know about science could fill… well, all the science books in the world, but I’ve gotta take exception to what I’m seeing here.


This box contains plastic bottles that in turn, contain water. Let’s work through it:


Japanese technology: Water, that has undergone hi-tech miniaturisation? Three cups equals your prescribed eight? All you have to do is just add water?


E-Water: I’m thirsty. Can you email me some water?


Electron Charge: Holy crap where can I go with this one. Water that’s been charged to be a bit heavier? Water that now has positively charged electrons? Water that promises to ruin the delicate balance of everything that my homeostatic system is working on by confusing the underlying physics of my body?


No. 


Water.


Common as muck and you are walking through unreasonable amounts of it suspended in the air, every time you step outside an air-conditioned building in downtown Saigon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment