10 October 2009

Note


Emergency Contact and I are in China having a strange and wonderful time, in a strange and wonderful place.

Today, I was on a bus weaving in and out of chaotic traffic and enjoying two new flavours of potato crisps. One was mango and the other, cucumber. No joke... and they're good.

Tomorrow, we leave Chengdu and head out to Giant Panda country. OMG. WTF!

The authorities have firewalled the server that I come off normally (no I don't think it's me, just coincidence) and it's only because of the genius and good will of Smurfy who rigged a workaround, that I'm able to update. But apparently that can be a pretty short lived.

So, if I go off the air until late October, it's one of two things.

The Great Firewall of China caught up. (Goddam Mongorians!)

Or the pandas did.


No comments:

Post a Comment