28 September 2008

Don't Misunderestimate Me


My fellow Americans,

I had a day-dream.

In this dream, I reduced this great nation's disastrous ecological footprint on the planet, by WinZipping between the Pacific and the Atlantic.

These are desperate times, but I am proud to say that these United States of America can now be found, just over there, on the R: Drive.



If you are travelling overseas, you will be able to travel home by mapping your ticket to
R: USA\\Lonely\head_up_arse\no_excuse\restoftheworldwillpay

God Bless Me...


2 comments:

  1. What a cracking good post AGA! Nearly as good as last night's Dr Who, it made me cry, it made me gasp as I suspended all disbelief, and it caused great wonderment and gratitude that there was a feast of David Tennant on my TV screen ... swoon. N9M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that the size of an organisim's eye is measured in units of Tennant?

    For instance, the giant squid (nature's largest eyed creature) has a Tennant rating of 1.25

    As for Dr Who last night. I'm still confused.

    ReplyDelete