11 September 2008

It's Worth Two in the Boosh

















People often ask me, "Nick, what is the best performing suburb in Sydney in terms of value for money in the real estate, versus actual livability?"

And I say to them, "Whadoowhylooglike, Jamie Fuckin' Dury!?"

I then follow up with, "I'm only kidding, you're alright." in my best Bender voice, and we start all over again.

I tell them that really, for my money, the sneaky overperformer in this overheated market is the undersung suburb of Dulwich Hill. Which is now so freakin' hip, it has The Mighy Boosh posters on its train bridges.

2 comments:

  1. Either Dulwich Hill has changed A LOT since I last saw it some eight years ago, or you are exaggerating, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not exaggerating. But I might be a maverick. I span all genres, sir! Bop budliabeedop.

    ReplyDelete